Friday, January 29, 2010

A Week Later...

I'm a little upset with myself for not finishing the Reiki Challenge the way I wanted to. I know I probably should have finished it anyway, but after missing days, i felt like it would have been cheating. The point was to take five consecutive days of meditating on and consciously thinking about the principles, which I failed to do. I picked a bad time to do it, since I was in the process of getting ready to go back to school, so my mind and attention were focused on other things. I don't know if I can even make that excuse - I still could have done them, but it wouldn't have been the way I originally intended. I think that I will have to try it again when I know for sure that I can actually commit to it, because trying to force myself won't end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment